Great Bear, West Berkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Great Bear is a forest or wood in West Berkshire
- Parish/Community: Pangbourne
- Unitary Authority: West Berkshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°27'58"N 1°6'57"W
- Eastings/Northings: 461500, 174500
- OS Grid: SU615745
- Mapcode Local: GBR B44.0MW
- Mapcode Global: VHCZ8.LDVX
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Great Bear within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.