We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Granny's Belt is a forest or wood in Lewes
- Parish/Community: Brighton and Hove, unparished area
- Unitary Authority: Lewes
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°52'45"N 0°6'19"W
- Eastings/Northings: 533383, 110589
- OS Grid: TQ333105
- Mapcode Local: GBR KPQ.XTW
- Mapcode Global: FRA B6NS.4S0
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Granny's Belt within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.