Graham Plantation, Carlisle
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Graham Plantation is a forest or wood in Carlisle
- Unitary Authority: Carlisle
- Region: Scotland
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°54'30"N 5°8'48"W
- Eastings/Northings: 198365, 561619
- OS Grid: NW983616
- Mapcode Local: GBR FHNQ.Z1Z
- Mapcode Global: WH1R0.XW7G
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Graham Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.
Photos of Graham Plantation