Goodwin's Hole, Cheshire East
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Goodwin's Hole is an inland water in Cheshire East
- Parish/Community: Bosley
- Unitary Authority: Cheshire East
- Region: North West
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Inland Water
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°10'31"N 2°7'42"W
- Eastings/Northings: 391506, 364274
- OS Grid: SJ915642
- Mapcode Local: GBR 128.W4P
- Mapcode Global: WHBC2.8FNY
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Goodwin's Hole within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.