Gold's Clump, Staffordshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Gold's Clump is a forest or wood in Staffordshire
- Parish/Community: Hints
- District/Borough: Lichfield
- County: Staffordshire
- Region: West Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°37'38"N 1°46'12"W
- Eastings/Northings: 415659, 303328
- OS Grid: SK156033
- Mapcode Local: GBR 4FH.994
- Mapcode Global: WHCH2.S780
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Gold's Clump within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.