We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Goldhard Wood is a forest or wood in Newchapel, Surrey
- Built-Up Area: Newchapel
- Parish/Community: Felbridge
- District/Borough: Tandridge
- County: Surrey
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°9'27"N 0°3'5"W
- Eastings/Northings: 536347, 141629
- OS Grid: TQ363416
- Mapcode Local: GBR KLH.CRX
- Mapcode Global: VHGSS.251B
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Goldhard Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.