Gold Mine Plantation, West Sussex
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Gold Mine Plantation is a forest or wood in West Sussex
- Parish/Community: Compton
- District/Borough: Chichester
- County: West Sussex
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°55'53"N 0°53'16"W
- Eastings/Northings: 478258, 115244
- OS Grid: SU782152
- Mapcode Local: GBR CD4.JCR
- Mapcode Global: FRA 960N.5Y1
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Gold Mine Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.