Gleaveshole Wood, Cheshire East
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Gleaveshole Wood is a forest or wood in Cheshire East
- Parish/Community: Mere
- Unitary Authority: Cheshire East
- Region: North West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°19'27"N 2°25'5"W
- Eastings/Northings: 372241, 380904
- OS Grid: SJ722809
- Mapcode Local: GBR CZK0.81
- Mapcode Global: WH990.TPNW
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Gleaveshole Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.