We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Glead's Cleugh is a valley in Carlisle
- Parish/Community: Akeld
- Unitary Authority: Carlisle
- Region: North East
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Valley
- Latitude/Longitude: 55°33'17"N 2°4'59"W
- Eastings/Northings: 394846, 629010
- OS Grid: NT948290
- Mapcode Local: GBR F4W6.SL
- Mapcode Global: WH9ZG.ZM4Z
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Glead's Cleugh within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.