Gilders Dale, East Riding of Yorkshire
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Gilders Dale is a valley in East Riding of Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Nunburnholme
- Unitary Authority: East Riding of Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Valley
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°56'24"N 0°42'54"W
- Eastings/Northings: 484448, 450096
- OS Grid: SE844500
- Mapcode Local: GBR RQFW.ZB
- Mapcode Global: WHFCG.Z7N9
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Gilders Dale within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.