Gibson's Plantation, Hambleton
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Gibson's Plantation is a forest or wood in Hambleton
- Parish/Community: Kexby
- Unitary Authority: Hambleton
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°56'28"N 0°56'44"W
- Eastings/Northings: 469301, 449969
- OS Grid: SE693499
- Mapcode Local: GBR PQVV.1Y
- Mapcode Global: WHFCC.F6VF
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Gibson's Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.