Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Gaylock Hill is a hill or mountain in Cumbria
- Parish/Community: Bewcastle
- District/Borough: Carlisle
- County: Cumbria
- Region: North West
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 55°5'33"N 2°37'48"W
- Eastings/Northings: 359885, 577760
- OS Grid: NY598777
- Mapcode Local: GBR B92K.D7
- Mapcode Global: WH90D.K8S8
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Gaylock Hill within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.