Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Gaws Wood is a forest or wood in Cheshire East
- Parish/Community: North Rode
- Unitary Authority: Cheshire East
- Region: North West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°11'46"N 2°9'12"W
- Eastings/Northings: 389851, 366577
- OS Grid: SJ898665
- Mapcode Local: GBR 121.ND9
- Mapcode Global: WHBBV.WXRL
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Gaws Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.