Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Gavelock Hill is a hill or mountain in Cumbria
- Parish/Community: Kingwater
- District/Borough: Carlisle
- County: Cumbria
- Region: North West
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 55°2'40"N 2°29'29"W
- Eastings/Northings: 368694, 572350
- OS Grid: NY686723
- Mapcode Local: GBR CB13.DF
- Mapcode Global: WH90N.PGSJ
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Gavelock Hill within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.