We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Gaunt's Hill is a hill or mountain in Nottingham, Gedling
- Built-Up Area: Nottingham
- Parish/Community: Nottingham, unparished area
- Unitary Authority: Gedling
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°1'6"N 1°8'59"W
- Eastings/Northings: 457130, 347125
- OS Grid: SK571471
- Mapcode Local: GBR 8GS.Q4B
- Mapcode Global: WHDGL.9DPC
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Gaunt's Hill within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.