Gatesheath, Cheshire West and Chester
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Gatesheath is a hamlet in Cheshire West and Chester
- Parish/Community: Tattenhall and District
- Unitary Authority: Cheshire West and Chester
- Region: North West
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Hamlet
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°8'12"N 2°47'24"W
- Eastings/Northings: 347240, 360257
- OS Grid: SJ472602
- Mapcode Local: GBR 7G.6DR2
- Mapcode Global: WH88P.3FM3
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Gatesheath within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.