Gatcombe Hill Plantation, East Dorset
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Gatcombe Hill Plantation is a forest or wood in East Dorset
- Parish/Community: Grittleton
- Unitary Authority: East Dorset
- Region: South West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°30'24"N 2°14'7"W
- Eastings/Northings: 383753, 178690
- OS Grid: ST837786
- Mapcode Local: GBR 1QF.KM3
- Mapcode Global: VH963.6DJ5
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Gatcombe Hill Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.