Gasking's Rock, South Hams
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Gasking's Rock is a coastal landform in Torquay, South Hams
- Built-Up Area: Torquay
- Parish/Community: Torbay, unparished area
- Unitary Authority: South Hams
- Region: South West
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Other Coastal Landform
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°28'39"N 3°30'7"W
- Eastings/Northings: 293509, 65280
- OS Grid: SX935652
- Mapcode Local: GBR QX.2CRX
- Mapcode Global: FRA 37KS.MFS
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Gasking's Rock within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.