Gashouse Plantation, Buckinghamshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Gashouse Plantation is a forest or wood in Buckinghamshire
- Parish/Community: Lillingstone Dayrell with Luffield Abbey
- District/Borough: Aylesbury Vale
- County: Buckinghamshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°2'46"N 0°59'47"W
- Eastings/Northings: 468919, 239136
- OS Grid: SP689391
- Mapcode Local: GBR 9X4.LWY
- Mapcode Global: VHDSW.PT1P
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Gashouse Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.