Gas House Wood, Nottinghamshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Gas House Wood is a forest or wood in Nottinghamshire
- Parish/Community: Clumber and Hardwick
- District/Borough: Bassetlaw
- County: Nottinghamshire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°16'13"N 1°3'51"W
- Eastings/Northings: 462510, 375218
- OS Grid: SK625752
- Mapcode Local: GBR PZ0M.DD
- Mapcode Global: WHFGL.M2G7
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Gas House Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.