Garsdale Hall Plantation, Cumbria
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Garsdale Hall Plantation is a forest or wood in Cumbria
- Parish/Community: Garsdale
- District/Borough: South Lakeland
- County: Cumbria
- Region: North West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°17'47"N 2°23'39"W
- Eastings/Northings: 374427, 489060
- OS Grid: SD744890
- Mapcode Local: GBR CLQR.DL
- Mapcode Global: WH94D.681K
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Garsdale Hall Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.