Garrowby Hill Plantation, East Riding of Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Garrowby Hill Plantation is a forest or wood in East Riding of Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Kirby Underdale
- Unitary Authority: East Riding of Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°0'3"N 0°46'44"W
- Eastings/Northings: 480140, 456797
- OS Grid: SE801567
- Mapcode Local: GBR RQ05.5H
- Mapcode Global: WHFC2.0PCM
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Garrowby Hill Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.