Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Garlot is a hill or mountain in Aberdeenshire
- Unitary Authority: Aberdeenshire
- Region: Scotland
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 57°1'34"N 3°3'51"W
- Eastings/Northings: 335498, 793296
- OS Grid: NO354932
- Mapcode Local: GBR WD.CCS1
- Mapcode Global: WH6MF.XN1F
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Garlot within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.