Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Garlinge Green is a hamlet in Kent
- Parish/Community: Petham
- District/Borough: Canterbury
- County: Kent
- Region: South East
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Hamlet
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°13'59"N 1°1'31"E
- Eastings/Northings: 611307, 152570
- OS Grid: TR113525
- Mapcode Local: GBR TYL.N2D
- Mapcode Global: VHKKB.Q8FG
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Garlinge Green within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.