Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Gardo's Batt is a wetland in Berwick-upon-Tweed, Carlisle
- Built-Up Area: Berwick-upon-Tweed
- Parish/Community: Berwick-upon-Tweed
- Unitary Authority: Carlisle
- Region: North East
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Wetland
- Latitude/Longitude: 55°45'56"N 2°0'23"W
- Eastings/Northings: 399698, 652470
- OS Grid: NT996524
- Mapcode Local: GBR G1FS.F1
- Mapcode Global: WH9YK.4BVV
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Gardo's Batt within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.