Gardenhead Plantation, Carlisle
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Gardenhead Plantation is a forest or wood in Carlisle
- Unitary Authority: Carlisle
- Region: Scotland
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 55°12'53"N 4°14'2"W
- Eastings/Northings: 257970, 593451
- OS Grid: NX579934
- Mapcode Local: GBR 4S.FHH7
- Mapcode Global: WH3SC.Y603
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Gardenhead Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.
Photos of Gardenhead Plantation