Gallaber Hole Plantation, Lancashire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Gallaber Hole Plantation is a forest or wood in Lancashire
- Parish/Community: Paythorne
- District/Borough: Craven
- County: Lancashire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°58'53"N 2°13'47"W
- Eastings/Northings: 385028, 453959
- OS Grid: SD850539
- Mapcode Local: GBR DQWD.1H
- Mapcode Global: WHB74.Q6D1
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Gallaber Hole Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.