Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Gagle Brook is a water feature in Oxfordshire
- Parish/Community: Chesterton
- District/Borough: Cherwell
- County: Oxfordshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Other Water Feature
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°53'53"N 1°11'41"W
- Eastings/Northings: 455500, 222500
- OS Grid: SP555225
- Mapcode Local: GBR 8X8.YJG
- Mapcode Global: VHCX3.7KQ4
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Gagle Brook within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.