Gaadie Hole, Shetland Islands
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Gaadie Hole is a coastal landform in Shetland Islands
- Unitary Authority: Shetland Islands
- Region: Scotland
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Other Coastal Landform
- Latitude/Longitude: 60°18'55"N 1°42'6"W
- Eastings/Northings: 416575, 1159070
- OS Grid: HU165590
- Mapcode Local: GBR Q14G.YSM
- Mapcode Global: XHBVG.6ZZF
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Gaadie Hole within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.