We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Furze Hills is a forest or wood in Tasburgh, Norfolk
- Built-Up Area: Tasburgh
- Parish/Community: Tasburgh
- District/Borough: South Norfolk
- County: Norfolk
- Region: Eastern
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°30'52"N 1°14'37"E
- Eastings/Northings: 620199, 295673
- OS Grid: TM201956
- Mapcode Local: GBR VHQ.98H
- Mapcode Global: VHL8Q.H2W6
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Furze Hills within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.