French's Covert, Oxfordshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
French's Covert is a forest or wood in Oxfordshire
- Parish/Community: North Newington
- District/Borough: Cherwell
- County: Oxfordshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°3'41"N 1°23'30"W
- Eastings/Northings: 441804, 240515
- OS Grid: SP418405
- Mapcode Local: GBR 7SR.NZF
- Mapcode Global: VHBYR.TGN2
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of French's Covert within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.