Frank Cliff, North Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Frank Cliff is a cliff or slope in Scarborough, North Yorkshire
- Built-Up Area: Scarborough
- Parish/Community: Osgodby
- District/Borough: Scarborough
- County: North Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Cliff or Slope
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°15'19"N 0°22'21"W
- Eastings/Northings: 506121, 485632
- OS Grid: TA061856
- Mapcode Local: GBR TMV7.4B
- Mapcode Global: WHGC7.79VL
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Frank Cliff within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.