We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Four Lane Ends is a suburban area in Bradford, Bradford
Other current and historical names
- Built-Up Area: Bradford
- Parish/Community: Bradford, unparished area
- Unitary Authority: Bradford
- Region: Yorkshire and The Humber
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Suburban Area
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°47'54"N 1°47'33"W
- Eastings/Northings: 413753, 433594
- OS Grid: SE137335
- Mapcode Local: GBR J8H.NX
- Mapcode Global: WHC98.FSLD
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Four Lane Ends within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.