Foul Anchor, Cambridgeshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Foul Anchor is a village in Cambridgeshire
- Parish/Community: Tydd St. Giles
- District/Borough: Fenland
- County: Cambridgeshire
- Region: Eastern
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Village
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°44'11"N 0°10'3"E
- Eastings/Northings: 546457, 317647
- OS Grid: TF464176
- Mapcode Local: GBR M29.F7W
- Mapcode Global: WHJP3.KG3X
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Foul Anchor within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.