Folly Hole, East Riding of Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Folly Hole is an inland water in Far Grange Park, East Riding of Yorkshire
- Built-Up Area: Far Grange Park
- Parish/Community: Skipsea
- Unitary Authority: East Riding of Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Inland Water
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°58'15"N 0°12'8"W
- Eastings/Northings: 518006, 454257
- OS Grid: TA180542
- Mapcode Local: GBR WQ0J.Y9
- Mapcode Global: WHHFS.VGR5
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Folly Hole within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.