Flora Plantation, East Riding of Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Flora Plantation is a forest or wood in North Cave, East Riding of Yorkshire
- Built-Up Area: North Cave
- Parish/Community: North Cave
- Unitary Authority: East Riding of Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°47'18"N 0°38'12"W
- Eastings/Northings: 489904, 433336
- OS Grid: SE899333
- Mapcode Local: GBR RSZM.XM
- Mapcode Global: WHGFF.51ZF
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Flora Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.