Flat Holm Nature Reserve, North Somerset
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Flat Holm Nature Reserve is an island in Clevedon, North Somerset
- Built-Up Area: Clevedon
- Parish/Community: Clevedon
- Unitary Authority: North Somerset
- Region: Wales
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Island
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°22'39"N 3°7'16"W
- Eastings/Northings: 322067, 164878
- OS Grid: ST220648
- Mapcode Local: GBR J0.SHM1
- Mapcode Global: VH6FT.VMBS
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Flat Holm Nature Reserve within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.