Flagstaff Plantation, Staffordshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Flagstaff Plantation is a forest or wood in Newcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire
- Built-Up Area: Newcastle-under-Lyme
- Parish/Community: Newcastle-under-Lyme, unparished area
- District/Borough: Newcastle-under-Lyme
- County: Staffordshire
- Region: West Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°0'7"N 2°15'18"W
- Eastings/Northings: 382976, 344992
- OS Grid: SJ829449
- Mapcode Local: GBR M1L.FC
- Mapcode Global: WHBCS.BSCZ
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Flagstaff Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.