Flag Quarry Plantation, North Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Flag Quarry Plantation is a forest or wood in North Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Old Byland and Scawton
- District/Borough: Ryedale
- County: North Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°14'20"N 1°10'43"W
- Eastings/Northings: 453620, 482898
- OS Grid: SE536828
- Mapcode Local: GBR NM6F.L6
- Mapcode Global: WHD8K.VQV5
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Flag Quarry Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.