Five Thorns Plantation, Nottinghamshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Five Thorns Plantation is a forest or wood in Nottinghamshire
- Parish/Community: Clumber and Hardwick
- District/Borough: Bassetlaw
- County: Nottinghamshire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°15'42"N 1°2'57"W
- Eastings/Northings: 463517, 374295
- OS Grid: SK635742
- Mapcode Local: GBR PZ3Q.MD
- Mapcode Global: WHFGL.V8JP
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Five Thorns Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.