Five Acre, Leicestershire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Five Acre is a forest or wood in Long Whatton, Leicestershire
- Built-Up Area: Long Whatton
- Parish/Community: Long Whatton and Diseworth
- District/Borough: North West Leicestershire
- County: Leicestershire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°48'51"N 1°16'52"W
- Eastings/Northings: 448534, 324316
- OS Grid: SK485243
- Mapcode Local: GBR 7HT.DW9
- Mapcode Global: WHDHH.9J2F
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Five Acre within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.