Fishpond Plantation, Leicestershire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Fishpond Plantation is a forest or wood in Old Dalby, Leicestershire
- Built-Up Area: Old Dalby
- Parish/Community: Broughton and Old Dalby
- District/Borough: Melton
- County: Leicestershire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°48'13"N 0°59'49"W
- Eastings/Northings: 467711, 323378
- OS Grid: SK677233
- Mapcode Local: GBR 9M1.6R5
- Mapcode Global: WHFJR.NSDH
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Fishpond Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.