Fishley Belt, Leicestershire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Fishley Belt is a forest or wood in Leicester, Leicestershire
- Built-Up Area: Leicester
- Parish/Community: Glenfields
- District/Borough: Blaby
- County: Leicestershire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°38'38"N 1°12'33"W
- Eastings/Northings: 453603, 305441
- OS Grid: SK536054
- Mapcode Local: GBR 8MC.73F
- Mapcode Global: WHDJ9.DSDV
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Fishley Belt within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.