Firle Beacon, East Sussex
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Firle Beacon is a hill or mountain in East Sussex
- Parish/Community: Alciston
- District/Borough: Lewes
- County: East Sussex
- Region: South East
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°50'1"N 0°6'29"E
- Eastings/Northings: 548553, 105913
- OS Grid: TQ485059
- Mapcode Local: GBR LRX.Q4S
- Mapcode Global: FRA C63W.PZL
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Firle Beacon within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.