Fiddler's Hill Plantation, Norfolk
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Fiddler's Hill Plantation is a forest or wood in Norfolk
- Parish/Community: Bagthorpe with Barmer
- District/Borough: King's Lynn and West Norfolk
- County: Norfolk
- Region: Eastern
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°51'18"N 0°40'8"E
- Eastings/Northings: 579812, 331963
- OS Grid: TF798319
- Mapcode Local: GBR Q5D.VCK
- Mapcode Global: WHKPX.7HWK
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Fiddler's Hill Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.