We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Fern Cavern is a coastal landform in Newquay, Cornwall
- Built-Up Area: Newquay
- Parish/Community: Newquay
- Unitary Authority: Cornwall
- Region: South West
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Other Coastal Landform
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°25'49"N 5°3'13"W
- Eastings/Northings: 183218, 63391
- OS Grid: SW832633
- Mapcode Local: GBR ZF.KTZV
- Mapcode Global: FRA 079X.GYQ
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Fern Cavern within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.