We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Fern is a hamlet in Buckinghamshire
Other current and historical names
- Parish/Community: Little Marlow
- District/Borough: Wycombe
- County: Buckinghamshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Hamlet
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°35'20"N 0°43'41"W
- Eastings/Northings: 488207, 188559
- OS Grid: SU882885
- Mapcode Local: GBR D5R.8QP
- Mapcode Global: VHDWC.BBD6
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Fern within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.