Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Fell Head is a hill or mountain in Cumbria
- Parish/Community: Sedbergh
- District/Borough: South Lakeland
- County: Cumbria
- Region: North West
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°22'40"N 2°32'27"W
- Eastings/Northings: 364968, 498183
- OS Grid: SD649981
- Mapcode Local: GBR BKPT.QD
- Mapcode Global: WH93X.Y775
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Fell Head within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.