Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Faw Hill is a hill or mountain in Carlisle
- Unitary Authority: Carlisle
- Region: Scotland
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 55°25'4"N 2°35'9"W
- Eastings/Northings: 363005, 613916
- OS Grid: NT630139
- Mapcode Local: GBR B5CS.YP
- Mapcode Global: WH8YW.72TZ
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Faw Hill within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.