Farrickhill Plantation, Carlisle
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Farrickhill Plantation is a forest or wood in Medburn, Carlisle
- Built-Up Area: Medburn
- Parish/Community: Ponteland
- Unitary Authority: Carlisle
- Region: North East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 55°1'59"N 1°47'45"W
- Eastings/Northings: 413137, 570997
- OS Grid: NZ131709
- Mapcode Local: GBR HBW7.ZH
- Mapcode Global: WHC38.CRZ8
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Farrickhill Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.